| || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
- James Baldwin interviewed by Studs Terkel in 1961
- TNT Settles 'Falling Skies' Font Infringement Lawsuit
A deal ends German designer's lawsuit over the allegedly wrong use of font software on the verge of the series' second season. read more. THR, Esq. Television Television Business TNT Falling Skies MORE >>
- Maimonides Medical Center Grapples With Health Care Uncertainty - NYTimes.com
Maimonides Medical Center Grapples With Health Care Uncertainty - NYTimes.com MORE >>
MEDIA LAW New Blogs on Practice Management and Technology
| MONDAY, JUNE 11, 2012
This week brought the arrival of two different blogs, one devoted to law practice management and the other to legal technology. Today, LexisNexis launched the blog Matters of Practice , written by contributors from its Law Firm Practice Management group. See the line-up in this press release – me among them.). General MORE >>
- How Racist Are We? Ask Google - NYTimes.com
How Racist Are We? Ask Google - NYTimes.com MORE >>
- Network Parental Guideline Systems Migrate Online MEDIA LAW PROF BLOG | MONDAY, JUNE 11, 2012
- Speaking Friday at Rhode Island Bar Annual Meeting MEDIA LAW | MONDAY, JUNE 11, 2012
- Digital Marilyn MEDIA LAW PROF BLOG | MONDAY, JUNE 11, 2012
Entertainment and Media Law can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.